Over 2 years we help companies reach their digital presence and branding goals. DevelopUs.tech is a values-driven technology agency dedicated.

Gallery

Contacts

Narhe, Pune, MH-IN

info@developus.tech

+91 7249487380

Things need to consider
Why Choose Us?

Are you a talented web developer with a passion for creating stunning websites and a drive to take your career to the next level? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. As a member of our team, you’ll have access to:

  • Exciting Projects: Work on a diverse range of web development projects for clients across various industries.

  • Career Growth: Hone your skills, learn from experienced professionals, and grow in your career.

  • Remote Work: Enjoy flexibility with the option to work from the comfort of your own space.

  • Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive share of project revenue – 70% of the project cost goes to you!

    Are you a Fresher?

    Want to earn money to be self dependent?
    Fill all the details and required fields *

    Age

    Revenue Sharing Model

    We will provide you with clients and projects, and you will be responsible for completing the project to the client’s satisfaction. We will charge a 30% commission on the project cost to cover our lead generation and project management services. The remaining 70% of the project cost will be shared among the team members, with each team member earning up to 14% of the project cost.

    Responsibilities
    • Collaborate with the team to develop websites using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP.
    • Focus on WordPress development, including theme customization and plugin integration.
    • Ensure project delivery within specified deadlines.
    • Participate in team meetings to discuss project requirements and updates.
    • Continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
    Qualifications
    • Proven experience in web development with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
    • Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, and WordPress.
    • Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
    • Effective communication and collaboration skills.
    • Self-motivated and committed to delivering high-quality results.
    Compensation

    Here’s the unique part: We believe in rewarding you for your hard work and dedication. You will receive 70% of the project cost, and we’ll handle the lead generation and project assignments, taking only a 30% commission. Your success is our success!

    Business Plan | Get Quote

    Premium Plan | Get Quote

    Starndard Plan | Get Quote